Shortly after the 2008 election, the American people received a rapid series of violent jolts:
- The blinding speed and confusion in which the $800 Billion Stimulus Bill was passed.
- The first $1.3 Trillion annual Budget Deficit for Fiscal Year End 9/30/09.
- The passage, against the overwhelming objection of the American people, of Obamacare using bribery, seen and unseen, and unprecedented corruption of the legislative process.
- The record $1.0 Trillion plus projected budget deficit for Fiscal Year End 9/30/10.
- Continued high unemployment and therefore the failure of the $800 Billion Stimulus Bill.
- The attempt to tax the use of energy by the proposed so called “Cap and Trade” legislation.
- The attack on Arizona for defending its border.
By all these undertakings, President Obama has declared himself a Socialist. For proof, we rely on one of the world’s foremost authorities for this conclusion. Vladimir Lenin gained his expertise by being a principal participant in Communism’s “tabula rasa” (i.e.-“empty slate before receiving outside impressions”) takeover of Russia in 1917 and subsequent destruction of that nation. He said “Communism is Socialism in a hurry.”[i] From this we can just turn to the Communist Manifesto to find the underpinnings of Socialism:
10 Conditions For Transition To Communism
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all right of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
. . . .In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things.[ii]
Socialism is therefore the sum of all the schemes and techniques that are undertaken to achieve these end goals against the existing social and political order of things.
The “Elites” are those who think they know better about how you should lead your life than you do. They hold power over you while you try to earn a living selling your labor and skills for a profit.
Socialists are “Elites” who attack the existing social order by all manner of means and techniques to establish the conditions for transition to communism.
The most instructive definition of Socialism is that it is the human condition resulting from the Elites’ imposition of their desire to make people do what they want them to do. Its final form is usually a single-party, non-democratic government, or outright tyranny, where a collapsed economy and loss of human rights impoverishes and destroys the people. The world is full of proofs of this definition.
In fact, A Simple Guide: How Liberalism, A Euphemism For Socialism, Destroys Peoples and Nationsescorts you on a global tour where you can make your own judgments about this definition of Socialism. Russia will be an especially pointed discussion.
Having then convinced you of this general definition of Socialism, the Simple Guide will then take you on an unprecedented tour of our own governmental processes to observe what techniques and schemes our “Elites” have been using for almost 100 years to achieve final and perpetual single-party control of America and her citizens!!
[i] Sauer, Fred N. A Simple Guide: How Liberalism, A Euphemism For Socialism Destroys Peoples and Nations. St. Louis: Self-Published, 2010. p. 214.