In a wonderful piece titled Progressive Feudalism on American Thinker, Thomas Lifson analyzes the impact of American progressives on the American economy, and how it is taking “us in the unmistakable direction of feudalism.” This is exactly the argument I’ve made in my book A Simple Guide: How Liberberalism, a Euphemism for Socialism, Destroys Peoples and Nations. The left-wing ruling class in this country has used and adopted Marxist ideology’s basic tenets and tactics to assume control over this country and gain single party control over our government. Once they have achieved single party control over our government, the left-wing ruling class will simply supplant its will for the will of the people as it decides what is “best” for each and every American in a so-called “classless society.”
Karl Marx, the father of communist thought, layed out his 10 conditions for a capitalist systems transition to a communist society in his Communist Manifesto. The 10 pre-conditions were
1. Abolition of property in land application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Without question, the left-wing ruling class in this country has set out to take most if not all of these tenets to create a new feudal system in the United States. Whether it’s socialized medicine, estate taxes, state-sponsored retirement plans, the graduated income tax that punishes success or the heavy support of private and public unions, the ruling class in the United States has tried to obliterate the lines between “the people” and themselves to establish a new order in which all the power for decision-making, whether the issues is big or small, rests solely with them. While publicly spouting the phrase that “equality,” “making things better for everyone,” and “fairness” as the reasons behind their left-wing agenda, the ruling classes’ real goal is power.
And as we have seen in the former Soviet Union, China, North Korea, Cuba and Zimbabwe, the ruling class members are the only ones that truly benefit from the expansion of government and centralization of economic and political power. The “people” in communist nations are economically wiped out, and those opposing their power grab are suppressed and imprisoned.
The Twentieth Century provided enough evidence to the world that the centrally ideas and tenets and the implementation of Communism only ends in economic devastation for the people, massive killings and massive transfers of wealth and power from the people to the ruling classes.
The United States, as we know it, would cease to exist as a beacon of freedom and hope to the world if the ruling class is allowed to continue its power grab.